jerseyeveningpost logo.png
guernseypresslogo.png
BOOK EARLY to secure yourself
a family-friendly ski holiday
that ticks all of the boxes!
Fly DIRECT from GUERNSEY and JERSEY
to Grenoble in February 2021 and enjoy
everything the nearby French Olympic
ski resort of Chamrousse has to offer

It's all about "LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION"!

Regular skiers, particularly those with children, know that finding accommodation close to ski hire, ski lifts and ski school is skiing's holy grail.
All of Allez Ski's apartments are a snowball's throw from all three of them! 
Click here to look at Allez Ski's interactive village map.

Why am I back in the ski business? You've got my wife to thank for that. Our family love skiing but with two girls at school, we're tied to the school holidays. My wife would sit on her iPad for hours, night after night, looking for a value for money holiday that would tick all of the boxes. Night after night she would be disappointed. Watching her struggle, I knew other families would be doing exactly the same. I decided I had to conjure up the perfect solution! Benefitting from my experience, knowledge and contacts gained taking hundreds of islanders to the Alps for five successful seasons from 2008 until 2012, Allez Ski was created in 2017 for families just like ours - and yours. I'm very proud of what we are able to offer you: family-friendly, value for money holidays that tick all of the boxes.

Darren Duquemin, Managing Director, Allez Ski

See you on the slopes!

Darren has been officially recognised as an "Expert in French Mountain Holidays" by France Montagnes

Our 2020 clients have given Allez Ski another BIG THUMBS UP...

just like they did in 2018 and 2019. We know, from the referrals

we get, that the Channel Islands' grapevine is spreading positive

feedback on our holidays... and we are again buoyed by the results

of our end of season customer satisfaction survey. In an online survey,

we asked clients how satisfied they were overall with their Allez Ski holiday

to Chamrousse. A staggering 87.5% of those that responded told us they were VERY SATISFIED and all of the remaining 12.5% told us they were SATISFIED. If any more proof was needed that our clients were happy, 100% told us they were likely or very likely to book with Allez Ski again and 100% told us they were likely or very likely to recommend Allez Ski to others. We know we cannot improve on 100% but we will try!

100% customer satisfaction

100%

CUSTOMER

SATISFACTION

2018

100%

CUSTOMER

SATISFACTION

2019

100%

CUSTOMER

SATISFACTION

2020

Allez Ski, 3 Sous la Mer, La Roquette, Castel, Guernsey GY5 7BD

Our team first offered ski holidays direct by air from Jersey and Guernsey in 2008

Allez Ski is a trading name of DJD Travel Limited, a company registered in Guernsey (no. 63013)
DJD Travel Limited is a member of Protected Trust Services (membership no. 5247)

For your security, Allez Ski's website is https and all payment details collected are encrypted with 256-bit SSL

Privacy statement    Booking conditions   Your financial protection

 

Office is OPEN

9.30am - 2.30pm

Monday - Friday

team@allezski.com