After discovering the best resort, our team then set about finding the best accommodation for you. We've done just this and Les Villages du Bachat will be your home away from home in Chamrousse.
But we weren't satisfied with getting a random allocation of apartments in any of Les Villages du Bachat's eight small villages because we wanted to secure the very best ones for our clients. Once again, we have done just this.
All of our apartments are located in attractive low-rise buildings and we are allocated the ones that are closest to the slopes. Most are just 50 metres from the nearest ski lift, 50 metres from the ski school meeting point... and even closer to the ski hire shop which is right next door. Click to see just how close.
Plus we have our own dedicated check-in right next to the apartments and very close to where the transfer coach will stop. Supermarket, a choice of bars and restaurants and the free-to-use swimming pool and gym are all close by.
All apartments are spacious and have a balcony or terrace, bathroom with bath/shower and a separate WC. The kitchenette area is fully equipped with four electric hobs, microwave oven, fridge, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and coffee machine. Our only little gripe when we first stayed at Les Villages du Bachat was that there no mugs so we always supply them to our clients because we know everyone likes a nice 'cuppa' .
If there are two, three or four of you sharing, your home-from-home for the week will be a 26 to 30m², two-room, four-person apartment. There will be a bedroom with a double bed (140 x 190cm) or two twin beds (80 x 190cm each) and an easy-to-convert sofa bed in the living room area (135 x 190cm). Click to see floor plan.
If there are five or six of you sharing, your home-from-home for the week will be a 35 to 38m², three-room, six-person apartment. There will be one bedroom with a double bed (140 x 190cm) or two twin beds (80 x 190cm each), another bedroom with two twin beds (80 x 190cm) and an easy-to-convert sofa bed in the living room area (135 x 190cm). Click to see floor plan.
Bed linen and towels are included in your holiday price and, to make things easier for you, they will already be in your apartment when you check-in together with pillows and blankets. You won't have to worry about finding cash to pay the resort tax either. That's also included in your holiday price and we will have taken care of that for you.
An extra bonus for you is Allez Ski have included end of stay cleaning in your holiday price. All you need to do is leave the kitchenette area as you found it and the rest of the apartment will be cleaned for you. The only thing that's not included in your holiday price is a refundable damage deposit of €300 per apartment but Allez Ski will get that all sorted for you before you leave home so there's no messing about.
only a snowball's throw from ski hire, ski school and ski lifts
100% client satisfaction
We ask our clients how satisfied they were with their apartment's location. In our most recent survey, 75.9% of those who responded to the question told us they were VERY SATISFIED and all of the remaining 24.1% told us they were SATISFIED.
What our clients say
"Love the proximity of apartments to the slope. Having skied before and had to trek a long way with all the gear, it was perfect for the children as first time skiers" NS, St Peter Port, Guernsey
"The ski resort was just fantastic and so accessible. Literally walk out of your apartment and the slopes were there" BE, St Martin, Jersey
"Everything we needed right on our doorstep" BG, St Peter Port, Guernsey
"Hard to find anything to moan about" Tom T, St Brelade, Jersey