Your flights

Your flights  |  Your transfers  |  Your resort  |  Your apartment

Grenoble Airport is, exactly as its slogans says, "the gateway to the Alps". More than 300,000 passengers breeze through its terminal each year, most heading to the nearby ski resorts.

 

It was our team that first launched direct flights to Grenoble from Jersey and Guernsey but, hey, that's just history. The important thing is we now partner with Blue Islands, chartering two of their ATR-72 fleet, so that more families than

ever can enjoy the many benefits of flying direct.

 

Get your holiday off to a flying start - and the perfect finish. The

flight time is likely to be a smidgeon under two hours! Avoid the

hassle of flying via Gatwick with an overnight hotel stay or going

on the ferry and having to drive all of the way.

 

LOCAL AIRLINE

 

Allez Ski's airline partner needs no introduction to Channel Islanders.

For nearly two decades the local airline has operated flights to, from

and between the islands.

 

Our prized slot times at Grenoble Airport mean that we can

offer you the most convenient, family-friendly daytime flights.

Our middle of the day times work brilliantly for BOTH your

outbound and return flights.

Flying out, you won't have to wake the kids up in what always

feels like the middle of the night to catch a red-eye flight AND

when you arrive in resort, there will be no hanging about, because

your apartment will be ready and waiting for you.

 

VERY CIVILISED

 

Flying back, the transfer coach will leave the resort late morning which means that you won't have to get up at the crack of dawn and will even have time for breakfast/brunch. All very civilised when you consider that you'll still be back home in time for tea!

*In a survey, we asked clients how satisfied they were the flights. 94.1% of those that responded to the question told us they were VERY SATISFIED and all of the remaining 5.9% told us they were SATISFIED.

Allez Ski will preallocate seats on our flights to and from Grenoble so that families can enjoy total peace of mind knowing, even before they check-in, they will all sit together.

A limited number of skis and snowboards can be carried on each flight FREE of charge but these must be prebooked as a 'ski extra'. Each ski bag must contain only one pair of skis or snowboard. Any ski/snowboard boots will be treated as part of the normal baggage allowance which is 20kg per person.

 

Once you have experienced the incredible benefits of flying direct, you'll never want to do anything else. 

Outbound flights

Depart Jersey 12h20 arrive 15h20

Depart Guernsey 12h50 arrive 15h50

Return flights

Depart 16h10 arrive Jersey 17h10

Depart 16h40 arrive Guernsey 17h40

​IMPORTANT NOTE:  All times are local. French is GMT+1

flights

family-friendly

fly direct to (and from)

the Alps in less than

two hours

 

Client feedback

"The convenience of flying direct to Grenoble was fantastic" PE, Vale, Guernsey

 

"Much easier than driving to the Alps for hours. I definitely prefer to fly direct"

MR, St Helier, Jersey

 

"It was a good feeling when we checked in for our return flight home to think that were going direct to Guernsey!" JH, St Saviour's, Guernsey

"The no hassle, direct flights were brilliant"

SS, St Saviour, Jersey

100%

of Allez Ski 2019 clients

were SATISFIED

with direct

flights*

Allez Ski, 3 Sous la Mer, La Roquette, Castel, Guernsey GY5 7BD

Our team first offered ski holidays direct by air from Jersey and Guernsey in 2008

Allez Ski is a trading name of DJD Travel Limited, a company registered in Guernsey (no. 63013)
DJD Travel Limited is a member of Protected Trust Services (membership no. 5247)

For your security, Allez Ski's website is https and all payment details collected are encrypted with 256-bit SSL

Privacy statement    Booking conditions   Your financial protection

 

Office is OPEN

9.30am - 2.30pm

Monday - Friday

team@allezski.com