Your ski holiday

Your flights  |  Your transfers  |  Your resort  |  Your apartments

Allez Ski's complete package doesn't just include flights, transfers and accommodation. You will also benefit from our online 'ski concierge', our exclusive online video guide that you can watch before your holiday AND the services of an Allez Ski holiday manager in resort.

 

Our innovative video guide will cover all of the key areas of your holiday (including flights, transfers, accommodation, resort, ski area, ski hire, ski school and après ski) so that you will gain a real head start. Our online 'ski concierge' will provide you with access to guides, maps, diary of events and even our après ski and restaurant recommendations so that you can make reservations before you arrive in resort.

 

AT YOUR SERVICE

 

Our aim is to make our website, video and 'paperwork'  so comprehensive that all of your questions will be answered before you've even left home. Of course, not

every question will be answered and the Allez Ski holiday manager will

be at your service in the resort for the whole week to answer all of

your questions and also to help deal with any little problems

should they ever arise.

 

Allez Ski is a 100% direct sell tour operator. Instead of paying

commissions to travel agents, we are able to pass on the great

deals that we have negotiated with all of our partners directly

to you... saving you £££s.

 

SAVE TIME AND MONEY

 

We know that you will probably try and price up a similar holiday by seeing how much it would cost to book everything separately... or fly via Gatwick... or go on the ferry. We've been doing exactly the same and will continually 'price check' to make certain that our direct packages won't just save you time, they will save you money as well.

*In a survey, we asked clients how satisfied they were with their 2019 holiday overall. 97% of those that responded to the question told us they were VERY SATISFIED and all of the remaining 3% told us they were SATISFIED.

 

100%

of Allez Ski 2019 clients

were SATISFIED

with the holiday

overall*

 

Client feedback

"Another great holiday. We had a brilliant time and can't wait to go again!" SV, St Ouen, Jersey

 

"A fantastic holiday that was made so easy from beginning to end by the Allez Ski team. I honestly don't have a negative word to say."

NR, St Martin's, Guernsey

 

"Thank you for another fabulous holiday. The personal service and attention to detail is second to none. As a budget family ski holiday, this is almost impossible to beat!" LL, Grouville, Jersey

 

"A very smooth hassle-free holiday. Great resort, superbly located apartment and loads of snow made this our best family snow holiday."

GLC, St Pierre du Bois, Guernsey

"Had the most wonderful time and keen to return next year. This was one of the best ski trips I have been on." JR, St Lawrence, Jersey

 

"We haven’t stopped talking about it and how you had thought of everything to make it just perfect!" DK, Vale, Guernsey

Allez Ski, 3 Sous la Mer, La Roquette, Castel, Guernsey GY5 7BD

Our team first offered ski holidays direct by air from Jersey and Guernsey in 2008

Allez Ski is a trading name of DJD Travel Limited, a company registered in Guernsey (no. 63013)
DJD Travel Limited is a member of Protected Trust Services (membership no. 5247)

For your security, Allez Ski's website is https and all payment details collected are encrypted with 256-bit SSL

Privacy statement    Booking conditions   Your financial protection

 

Office is OPEN

9.30am - 2.30pm

Monday - Friday

team@allezski.com