Your transfers

Your flights  |  Your transfers  |  Your resort  |  Your apartment

Chamrousse is the closest resort to Grenoble so you will benefit from the quickest coach transfers possible, both there and back. This is especially important during the February school holidays when the roads to some resorts can often be very busy.

 

Anybody that has been on a ski holiday knows that when you arrive

at your destination airport, you are only half way there - and

sometimes not even that.

It is incredible to think that all of the traffic to the busy resorts

of Val d'Isère, Tignes, Les Arc and La Plagne has to pass through

the same single-lane bottleneck. Similar story for neighbouring

Les Deux Alpes and Alpe d'Huez. ("It's no surprise our coach

transfer to La Plagne one February half-term took nearly

eight hours", says Allez Ski director!)

DIFFERENT STORY

 

Chamrousse is thankfully a very different story. There is a

choice of two roads up the mountain, both easily-accessible

from Grenoble's ring road.

All of Allez Ski's transfers will be with Ben's Bus. Our team first

started working with Ben (yes there is somebody called Ben) more

than 10 years ago when we realised that there was no reason to try

and, if you forgive the pun, re-invent the wheel. Ben's Bus are the ski

transfer experts and they already offer direct transfers to Chamrousse.

Allez Ski clients will be warmly welcomed to Grenoble Airport by the 'small army' of reps that Ben's Bus have posted there every Saturday. The friendly team of bilingual reps will helpfully direct you to your coach and liaise with all of the coach drivers.

 

RIGHT OUTSIDE

 

The coaches are waiting right outside the arrivals hall so there will be NO traipsing through endless terminal corridors and car parks, dragging your suitcases behind you, before you eventually find the coach park in some far-flung corner of the airport.

Ben's Bus work with a number of French coach company partners. All drivers are French, local to the area and have years of experience driving in the mountains.

In Chamrousse, the coach drop-off (and pick-up) point is right outside Allez Ski's apartments and our own dedicated check-in.

*In a survey, we asked clients how satisfied they were the transfers. 84.8% of those that responded to the question told us they were VERY SATISFIED and all of the remaining  15.2% told us they were SATISFIED.

transfers

family-friendly

closest resort to airport

so enjoy the quickest

transfers possible

100%

of Allez Ski 2019 clients

were SATISFIED

with resort

transfers*

 

        Client feedback

                "The Ben's Bus guys were very good"

               CLG, St Helier, Jersey

 

      "The French bus drivers were good and polite" ML, St Martin's, Guernsey

Allez Ski, 3 Sous la Mer, La Roquette, Castel, Guernsey GY5 7BD

Our team first offered ski holidays direct by air from Jersey and Guernsey in 2008

Allez Ski is a trading name of DJD Travel Limited, a company registered in Guernsey (no. 63013)
DJD Travel Limited is a member of Protected Trust Services (membership no. 5247)

For your security, Allez Ski's website is https and all payment details collected are encrypted with 256-bit SSL

Privacy statement    Booking conditions   Your financial protection

 

Office is OPEN

9.30am - 2.30pm

Monday - Friday

team@allezski.com