Your resort

Your flights  |  Your transfers  |  Your resort  |  Your apartment

After years hunting for the perfect resort, we discovered an absolute gem for you in the French Alps and the mountain village of Chamrousse, that was once home to the Olympics, is now home for all of our family-friendly holidays.

 

With 90km of pistes ranging from gentle nursery slopes to the iconic and

challenging Olympic Downhills to snowparks, there really is something

for everyone in Chamrousse whether you and your family are

regular skiers or this will be your first ever ski holiday.

 

But don't just take our word for it. "Chamrousse’s lift system is

nimble, with fast chairlifts and gondolas, and easy to navigate,"

is the verdict of the Daily Telegraph travel writer who also

highlights the 'pretty fir tree-dotted slopes'. "There is a true sense

of spending the majority of the day skiing rather than sitting. It was

easy to work my way across the slopes between 1700 and 1650 at

either end of the ski area, all on genuinely enjoyable runs".

 

IMPRESSIVE

 

And it's true. Chamrousse's impressive network of 16 lifts,

including the flagship 8-person gondola to the summit, neatly

link up 41 different pistes meaning that no two ski days need

ever be the same.

 

EXCEPTIONAL SKIING

 

"A brilliant destination" is the opinion of InTheSnow.com magazine (14 Sep 2018)
which included Chamrousse as one of their top picks for 'most family-friendly ski areas' with 'more than enough piste on offer' and 'slopes that are slightly quieter'. The UK's most read ski magazine said that "Chamrousse benefits from the same exceptional skiing as neighbours Alpe d'Huez and Les Deux Alpes BUT without the same crowds".

 

With a ski area that extends up to 2,250m, Chamrousse's snow record

is excellent but, at the same time, the ski area benefits from much sun

throughout the day all the way to the evening hours. After dark on Thursdays

during our New Year and February holidays, you can even experience the unique opportunity of floodlit skiing with the magical and memorable vista of the nearby city of Grenoble lit up beneath you on the valley floor.

*In a survey, we asked clients how satisfied they were with the Chamrousse ski area. 76.5% of those that responded to the question told us they were VERY SATISFIED and all of the remaining 23.5% told us they were SATISFIED.

There's an abundance of après ski too. Hiking, tobogganing, ice-skating, ice-driving, snowmobile tours and husky rides all happen above Chamrousse's snow and ice. Remarkably, beneath the ice, there is a chance to dive in a frozen lake or enjoy a meal in an igloo. Doing both of these activities might constitute the ultimate dip 'n' dine!  

 

COSY AND CHARACTERFUL

 

During one visit to Chamrousse, Allez Ski decided we would pop to Les Deux Alpes, one of our team's previous stomping grounds, for old times' sake. Our trip down memory lane was fun but helped us quickly realise that we could not wait to leave the big and brash resort behind and return to our cosy and characterful new resort home.

We've fallen head over heels in love with Chamrousse and we can't wait for you to do the same. We know you will love this very special resort which has been awarded a prestigious Famille Plus accreditation as proof of its considerable family focus.

resort

family-friendly

pistes to suit all abilities

plus there's plenty of

après ski too

100%

of Allez Ski 2019 clients

were SATISFIED

with Chamrousse

ski area*

 

Client feedback

"Having skied for years, it is nice to have found a family-oriented resort with reasonable prices and not the bling bling of the expensive resorts " MH, St Sampson's, Guernsey

 

"Although smaller than other resorts, it was one of the best weeks skiing we've had"

MM, St Pierre du Bois, Guernsey

 

"Our skiing was brilliant with such variety and plenty of fresh snow" TT, St Brelade, Jersey

 

"The range of activities, not just skiing, were all so close. Excellent family resort"

DH, St Saviour's, Guernsey     

Allez Ski, 3 Sous la Mer, La Roquette, Castel, Guernsey GY5 7BD

Our team first offered ski holidays direct by air from Jersey and Guernsey in 2008

Allez Ski is a trading name of DJD Travel Limited, a company registered in Guernsey (no. 63013)
DJD Travel Limited is a member of Protected Trust Services (membership no. 5247)

For your security, Allez Ski's website is https and all payment details collected are encrypted with 256-bit SSL

Privacy statement    Booking conditions   Your financial protection

 

Office is OPEN

9.30am - 2.30pm

Monday - Friday

team@allezski.com